The process of improving one’s habits, self-esteem, and attitudes comes under the Developmental Initiatives program. The outdoor setting in organizing these types of activities proved to be beneficial in releasing the stress. The activities are made up and executed in such a way to improve employee, team and organizational interaction, communication and collaboration; and to help manage tensions, anger, conflict and crises. For the desired results of the outbound activities on the behavior and skills of the employees, best strategies have been created and utilized to check the effectiveness and change in the thinking of the individuals.
How It Helps?
Comprising of different team-building activities, the Development Initiative considered to be one of the best outbound training sessions in order to teach the employees the importance of cooperating and collaborating together to benefit the organization to achieve the common goal. The main points on which this activity put its focus are on Problem Solving Skills, Time Management, Communication skills, Motivational Leadership, Risk Management, Planning, Implementation and Decision Making.
Breaking the barrier of conventional methods of thinking, the program also works in building the creative approach for the employees so as to inculcate the idea of innovative thinking in their minds.
The main aspects of Developmental Initiatives:
- Team bounding
- Motivational Leadership development
- Getting Unstuck
- Planning/Strategy building
- How to manage Fear
- Out of box thinking
- Risk management
- Vision building
- Decision making
- Resource management
- Testing ideas
- Pushing beyond comfort zone
- Time management
- Shifting Gears when Chips are Down
- Trust building
- Winning habit inculcation
- Synergy building/De-stress
- Challenge accepting attitude
Whom Is It Recommended For?
- Established work force
- New up-coming project
- When internal conflict is getting in the way of performance
- When team lacks that additional energy to get going
- When leadership qualities are to be instilled in work force
- When shifting the teams from one project to another
- When completed unsuccessful financial year
- When long term goals are to be set
- When Merger or Acquisition would be happening soon
- When interdepartmental or interpersonal communication is not up to speed
- When hectic project/ month or quarter is over
- When company is going through tough phase
- When you seek more creative approach to the task in hand
Strongly recommended for:
To keep motivation high and energy level up, this activity is strongly recommended to every one of them who wants to keep in touch with their Learning self and Creative insight. This activity thus recharge and rebuilds the positive attitude in the employees and develops the sense of one family in them so that they come together and work together for the sake of the organization completing the goal.