Object Oriented Initiatives
The activities that mainly focuses on the Specific Learning Objectives for the training and development of the team employees collectively comes under the Object-Oriented Initiatives. These activities enhance the organizational behavior of the employees improving the Communication Skills, Leadership, Negotiation, Decision Making & Planning, Creative Approach, Lateral Thinking, Interpersonal Team Dynamics, Motivation, Change of Management and Coordination. Participants are divided into teams and given suitable tasks or activities for completion in a particular time frame.
How It Helps?
The main application of the Object-Oriented Initiative is to convey the specific message from the company to the team in the most sustainable and convincing way. The OOT comprise of theme-based focused approach towards team dynamics which benefit the company and employees in terms of motivation and leadership qualities.
The whole process makes the employees understand the objective and aim of the company and how the company wants to achieve them to attain the desired results. The program helps in enhancing Problem Solving abilities, Time management, 360° perspective development and Risk Management.
The aims of Team Building Initiatives:
- Team bonding
- Transformational leadership
- Getting unstuck
- Object oriented Planning and Implementation
- System cooperative attitude
- Lateral thinking
- Motivational Leadership
- Interpersonal communication
- 360° perspective development
- Trust building
- Enhanced awareness
- Synergy building
- Recharging/ De-stress
- Learning from Failure and Success
- Strengths and weakness analysis
- Understanding Silent Expectations of Team Members
- Transparent communication
- Shifting Gears during critical moments
- Conflict resolution
- Effective Time Management
- Challenge accepting attitude
- Pushing beyond Comfort Zone
- Procrastination diffused
- Recognizing and seizing Opportunities
- Being aware of Changes in Market
Whom Is It Recommended For?
- Established work force
- New up-coming project
- When internal conflict is getting in the way of performance
- When team lacks that additional energy to get going
- When leadership qualities are to be instilled in work force
- When shifting the teams from one project to another
- When completed unsuccessful financial year
- When long term goals are to be set
- When Merger or Acquisition would be happening soon
- When interdepartmental or interpersonal communication is not up to speed
- When hectic project/ month or quarter is over
- When company is going through tough phase
- When you seek more creative approach to the task in hand
Strongly recommended for:
To keep motivation high and energy level up, this activity is strongly recommended to every one of them who wants to keep in touch with their Learning self and Creative insight. This activity thus recharge and rebuilds the positive attitude in the employees and develops the sense of one family in them so that they come together and work together for the sake of the organization completing the goal.